ATTENTION!! We have switched Online Giving Providers. Please click on the “GIVE ONLINE” button to set up a new giving account! THANK YOU . . .
READ THIS FIRST IF YOU HAVEN’T GIVEN BEFORE . . .
Giving online is a safe and easy way to support Liberty.
You can use online giving in two ways . . . by making a one-time contribution each time you give or set up an automated giving schedule for your donations.
- The best way to give online is by using a bank account (called ACH giving), just grab a check, click on the “Give Online” button below, choose “Bank Account” at the bottom of the giving page and fill in routing and account information. You only have to do it once if you choose to save the account. By giving in this manner the church is charged less in processing fees.
- For your convenience, we also accept credit/debit cards. This manner of giving does cost the church more in fees but it is available if you prefer it.
- NEW this year!!! You can choose to cover the processing fees. If you choose to cover the fees, Liberty will not be charged for processing.
Thank You For Giving Online!
Thank you for using the Liberty Church online giving option to join us in our mission of reaching people with the life-giving message of Jesus. As many people enter into a new-found relationship with Christ, please know that it couldn’t happen without your generosity. We are truly grateful for your donation and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you.
Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
. . . two good things happen as a result of your gifts – those in need are helped, and the helped overflow with thanks to God.
2 Corinthians 9:12
Planting Liberty Church is a step of faith. In the first century faithful people helped fund church plants to reach a city, just as people like you are helping fund Liberty to reach the unchurched in Hattiesburg. We have worked hard to make it convenient to give. Thank you for supporting us!*
For those who call Liberty Church home…
Giving tithes and offerings is something we do as believers to demonstrate our faith in God, as well as our commitment to see the local church make an impact in the lives of others.
Giving a percentage of your income to the church can be a fearful experience when doing so for the first time. The Bible instructs us to bring the tithe, or tenth of our income, to God as a sign that we acknowledge Him first in everything that we do (Leviticus 27:30, Deuteronomy 14:23). If you have never experienced the life-changing power of giving, we encourage you to start today!
Other ways to give…
- By Mail: Mail your donation to Liberty Church, 5266 Old Hwy 11, Ste 70-320, Hattiesburg, MS 39402.
- By Online Bill Pay: If your bank has this service then you can set up your bank to automatically send a check to Liberty Church. You can easily manage this single or recurring donation through your bank’s website, and the church is not charged any fees for the donation.
For help or if you need to change or update anything please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-602-8040.
*All donations to Liberty Church are tax deductible because we are not only a church but a 501c3 non-profit organization as well.